July 31, 2012

Panther Primitives

 I decided to get off of the sofa for a few days and drive to Normantown, WV to visit Panther Primitives. They have been my preferred supplier for the past few years and since I had never been to their part of WV before I would pick up my most recent order instead of having it shipped. It's an 8 hr drive from Staten Island so I spent the night in Glenville. The next morning, I drove over to their factory and was greeted by their resident canine who walked over to me barking, growling and with tail wagging. Fortunately, "Rudi" was yankee friendly and warmed up to me quickly :o)  I then met the owner Theresa and a few more of the ladies who work there. They helped me load up my car and I was soon on my way.
All in all it was a pleasant trip. The folks at Panther made me feel right at home. They don't have a retail store but they happily let customers pick up their orders if they wish.  Of course I recommend using them for your Living History needs, www.pantherprimitives.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment